Monday, January 18, 2010

on your marks....


as part of my many things that i hope to change/improve this year...keeping our home better ... cleaner, neater...etc. is near the top of the list (i am an AWFUL housekeeper)...several bloggers shared their methods for keeping house : doing a small list of cleaning/organizing each day (same "agenda" each week)....and today was kitchen day....i have been working at it all day (and not feeling like there is much to show for it)...oh well....gotta try something, gotta start somewhere...

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I think I might like this better in b/w. The green numbers on the stove are bothering me, but I like how the salt and pepper shakers are all lined up.

ezeldabeth said...

i meant to try it and post for comparison...i will try to soon.

Kelly said...

I like the first one in your line of comparisons.