Wednesday, June 23, 2010

one, two, skip a few....

ok...so i have decided NOT to title these with the dates...i am still going to try to post a photo a day...but to feel less like i am falling behind in yet another thing...i am going to switch to actual titles....

and kelly, i almost didnt bother to take these photos...it was outside my bedroom window...and i LOVED all the little drops on the leaves.... so i tried a few through the glass...but because of the loss of my camera (yes i am still mourning) i couldnt get "close" enough (i love me some zoom)...i wasnt going to bother...but i was thinking about you and your last post...so i hurried up and got dressed, went outside and snapped a bunch....later or tomorrow i will post some of my other angles......the point and shoot really didnt capture how beautiful it was...but i think i got some interesting angles none-the-less...i am curious which you will like best

and i thought of one more thing that helps me to keep going ... the thrill of getting a photo that i love...

1 comment:

Kelly said...

thank you for posting. this has definitely been a journey for both us....excited to take photos, tired of taking photos. I am so glad that you got up and took this, I can't wait to see the others.

I have to agree with you on what keeps you going...the thrill of the hunt for that moment in time you just have to capture, the one that takes your breath away or makes you swoon.